Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia vs Osh, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00590 KGS / IDR
Do you live in Osh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Osh (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 58,618 som (Rp 9,942,852) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 som in Osh.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brussels costs €950 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 3 hours ago)