Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Orlando, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01711 USD / DOP
Do you live in Orlando, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 55% cheaper than in Orlando, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Orlando, Florida you would need to make just about $2,225 (RD$ 130,087) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kurgan costs руб 355,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Allahabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)