Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina vs Orlando, Florida, United States
WARNING! San Nicolás de los Arroyos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01314 USD / ARS *
Do you live in Orlando, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 66% cheaper than in Orlando, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Orlando, Florida you would need to make just about $1,698 (ARS $129,267) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Huancayo costs S/. 87 (about 3 hours ago)