Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Orlando, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00959 USD / JPY
Do you live in Orlando, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is about the same as in Orlando, Florida (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,303 (¥552,945) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Orlando, Florida.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,917 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 3 hours ago)