Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Novi Sad, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 60.118 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Novi Sad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% more expensive than in Novi Sad (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 191,823 Дин. (3,191KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 171,000 Дин. in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Natal costs R$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 5.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Missouri costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)