Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla vs New York City, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37002 USD / XCD
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 16% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $11,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $9,289 (EC$25,105) in The Valley, Anguilla.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Panama City costs 4,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tarija costs $b8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)