Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla vs New York City, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.37002 USD / XCD
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 16% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $13,000 in New York City you would need to make just about $10,936 (EC$29,555) in The Valley, Anguilla.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jackson, Mississippi costs $0.46 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 46,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malaga costs €29,222 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)