Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 61% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 51%|
Are you moving to São Paulo? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in São Paulo of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in New York City? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago, Chile costs CH$19,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia, Spain costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Osaka costs ¥39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €1,200 (about 4 hours ago)