Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10524 GTQ / INR
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 31% cheaper than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q23,000 in Guatemala City you would need to make just about Q15,965 (₨151,694) in Tirunelveli.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $430 (about 3 hours ago)