Cost of living in Thane, India vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 622 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10456 GTQ / INR
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 29% cheaper than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q19,000 in Guatemala City you would need to make just about Q13,488 (₨129,003) in Thane.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iasi costs 400 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 5 hours ago)