Cost of living in Solapur, India vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10524 GTQ / INR
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q19,000 in Guatemala City you would need to make just about Q12,541 (₨119,157) in Solapur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 160 (about 3 hours ago)