Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.199 GTQ / CNY
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 10% cheaper than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q19,000 in Guatemala City you would need to make just about Q17,132 (14,287元) in Shijiazhuang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨65 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pamplona costs €0.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)