Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00055 GTQ / IDR
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q20,000 in Guatemala City you would need to make just about Q16,687 (Rp 30,570,516) in Semarang.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 350 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dehra Dun costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 7,200 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Amritsar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)