Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 677 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.463 GTQ / BRL
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q19,000 in Guatemala City you would need to make just about Q16,283 (R$ 11,131) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 4 hours ago)