Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 575 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07099 GTQ / JPY
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q36,990 (¥521,020) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q20,000 in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,365 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 75TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$60,000 (38 minutes ago)