Cost of living in Madurai, India vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10480 GTQ / INR
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 45% cheaper than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q22,000 in Guatemala City you would need to make just about Q12,027 (₨114,755) in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manchester costs £40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iasi costs 400 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 4 hours ago)