Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00386 GTQ / CDF *
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 31% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q26,231 (6,792,346 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q20,000 in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)