Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.463 GTQ / BRL
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q20,000 in Guatemala City you would need to make just about Q14,931 (R$ 10,207) in João Pessoa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in The Hague costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,560 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,800 (about 5 hours ago)