Cost of living in Jaipur, India vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10510 GTQ / INR
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q19,000 in Guatemala City you would need to make just about Q12,065 (₨114,801) in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 7 hours ago)