Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00018 GTQ / IRR *
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q22,000 in Guatemala City you would need to make just about Q16,371 (﷼ 89,205,193) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $3,659 (about 4 hours ago)