Cost of living in Gwalior, India vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10524 GTQ / INR
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 29% cheaper than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q20,000 in Guatemala City you would need to make just about Q14,266 (₨135,551) in Gwalior.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Edmonton costs C$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)