Cost of living in Faridabad, India vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10524 GTQ / INR
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 43% cheaper than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q21,000 in Guatemala City you would need to make just about Q12,046 (₨114,461) in Faridabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €38,000 (about 1 hour ago)