Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00078 GTQ / GNF
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q28,394 (36,327,573 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q22,000 in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shihezi costs 8,848元 (about 1 hour ago)