Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 683 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.462 GTQ / BRL
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q20,000 in Guatemala City you would need to make just about Q15,760 (R$ 10,779) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Shanghai costs 200元 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 130 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tucumán costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)