Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Nassau, Bahamas
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.733 BSD / LYD *
Do you live in Nassau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 45% cheaper than in Nassau (Bahamas)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$7,800 in Nassau you would need to make just about B$4,310 (5,880 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Haifa costs 140,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kurgan costs руб 355,000 (about 1 hour ago)