Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Nassau, Bahamas
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18824 BSD / BRL
Do you live in Nassau? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 64% cheaper than in Nassau (Bahamas)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$8,100 in Nassau you would need to make just about B$2,890 (R$ 15,352) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 35TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Halifax costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Manila costs Php16,000 (about 3 hours ago)