Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Nassau, Bahamas
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00028 BSD / COP
Do you live in Nassau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 72% cheaper than in Nassau (Bahamas)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$7,800 in Nassau you would need to make just about B$2,220 (COL$8,003,769) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,009 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belgrade costs 30,000 Дин. (about 4 hours ago)