Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Nassau, Bahamas
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00026 BSD / COP
Do you live in Nassau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 73% cheaper than in Nassau (Bahamas)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$7,200 in Nassau you would need to make just about B$1,926 (COL$7,346,960) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zurich costs CHF 1.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)