Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Nassau, Bahamas
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00029 BSD / COP
Do you live in Nassau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 70% cheaper than in Nassau (Bahamas)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$7,600 in Nassau you would need to make just about B$2,295 (COL$7,908,247) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Teresina costs R$ 4.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php305,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pisa costs €1,430 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liverpool costs £7 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (about 4 hours ago)