Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Nassau, Bahamas
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00912 BSD / JPY
Do you live in Nassau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is about the same as in Nassau (Bahamas)
For example, you would need at least B$7,608 (¥834,152) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with B$7,600 in Nassau.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luanda costs 5,500 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)