Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela vs Nassau, Bahamas
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00000 BSD / VES *
Do you live in Nassau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 94% cheaper than in Nassau (Bahamas)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$7,800 in Nassau you would need to make just about B$456 (123,566,320 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 180,000 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Taipei costs 100 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in El Paso, Texas costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kerch costs 102₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)