Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Nassau, Bahamas
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03176 BSD / THB
Do you live in Nassau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 62% cheaper than in Nassau (Bahamas)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$7,800 in Nassau you would need to make just about B$2,981 (93,834 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 120 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Astana costs 500 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (about 3 hours ago)