Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Nassau, Bahamas
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02063 BSD / PHP
Do you live in Nassau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 60% cheaper than in Nassau (Bahamas)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$7,500 in Nassau you would need to make just about B$3,009 (Php145,845) in Cebu City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 6,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)