Cost of living in Natal, Brazil vs Nashville, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19097 USD / BRL
Do you live in Nashville, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Nashville, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Nashville, Tennessee you would need to make just about $2,474 (R$ 12,957) in Natal.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Irkutsk costs руб 280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 4 hours ago)