Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs N'Djamena, Chad
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 1446.076 XAF / BHD
Do you live in N'Djamena? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 53% cheaper than in N'Djamena (Chad)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,250,000 Franc in N'Djamena you would need to make just about 1,980,108 Franc (Dinar 1,369) in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)