Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Munich, Germany
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01122 EUR / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 962 prices entered by 121 different people.
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 70% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,300 in Munich you would need to make just about €1,918 (ARS $170,967) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €220 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Bernardino, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangalore costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)