Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12233 EUR / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 712 prices entered by 107 different people.
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,600 in Munich you would need to make just about €3,276 ($b26,778) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tokyo costs ¥502 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Houston, Texas costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calama costs CH$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)