Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 42% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,600 in Munich you would need to make just about €3,840 (5,315,300 Dinar) in Karbala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greater Sudbury costs C$2,899 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $650 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (about 2 hours ago)