Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 9% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
Are you moving to Birmingham? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Birmingham of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saipan costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durango, Colorado costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $305 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs $b3.74 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $21 (about 5 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Corrientes costs ARS $120,000 (about 5 hours ago)