Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.931 INR / AFN
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 10% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨184,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨165,917 (178,163 Afghani) in Kabul.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manizales costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 165 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 5 hours ago)