Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,669 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.44413 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨227,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨140,688 (₨316,774) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tijuana costs Mex$ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,400 (about 3 hours ago)