Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Mountain View, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14655 USD / CNY
Do you live in Mountain View, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 68% cheaper than in Mountain View, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $13,000 in Mountain View, California you would need to make just about $4,106 (28,021元) in Nanchang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $650 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3.77 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Urgench costs 20,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)