Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Morelia, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00578 MXN / COP
Do you live in Morelia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Morelia (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 31,000 in Morelia you would need to make just about Mex$ 26,356 (COL$4,559,413) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 20,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)