Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla vs Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.48164 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 37% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,957 (EC$16,521) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,800 in Montreal.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 46,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malaga costs €29,222 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 45 TT$ (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 5 hours ago)