Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Montreal, Canada
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,711 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 54% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,701 (﷼ 254,452,893) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,000 in Montreal.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 9 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $25,649 (about 2 hours ago)