Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.506 CAD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 949 prices entered by 153 different people.
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 19% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 3 hours ago)