Cost of living in Suez, Egypt vs Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08101 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$3,237 (E£ 39,954) in Suez.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Howrah costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asunción costs 80,000,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)