Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 914 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19952 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 40% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,500 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$3,325 (16,664元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,592 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$82,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 4 hours ago)