Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01909 CAD / HTG
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 9% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,300 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$4,843 (253,663 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Veracruz costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $17,759 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨40 (about 4 hours ago)