Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16335 CAD / GTQ
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 199 different people.
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 39% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $700 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Gramado costs R$ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Zurich costs CHF 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £710 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Ensenada costs Mex$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)