Cost of living in Harbin, China vs Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19952 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 23% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$3,980 (19,947元) in Harbin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,592 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$82,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 5 hours ago)